Forum donations

This forum is a free independent forum for Midas and Midtec Bronze enthusiasts but all donations to keep it running are gratefully received.

The names on this forum page are forum members who have kindly made a donation to keep the forum running.

Moderator: The Midas Forum Staff

Forum donations

Postby manifold » Sat Oct 15, 2011 3:08 pm

Over the last 2 or 3 years that the forum has been running I have had several users of the forum approach us to offer to pay a contribution to keep it running. Previously we declined the offer. However, as the forum URL is now up for renewal I thought it might be a good time to give people the opportunity to make a donation to keep it going.

Please note that donations are entirely voluntary. It will still be running, even if you don't want to contribute, however if you do want to feel warm inside please feel free to donate as much or as little as you want to keep it running.

If that means you don't want to, thats fine too.

If you want to be anonymous, thats fine too.

If you do want to contribute please send a private message to me. My username is 'manifold'.

The preferential contribution option is via paypal as its quick and easy and easily accountable.

If anyone wants to see an account of receipts for contributions that will be made available, however for Data Protection reasons names against amounts will not be, without the written consent of the contributor.

Kind regards,

David
Midas Cars Forum & Facebook Page Founder

Midas Gold Convertible: 1380 steel 16v KAD & 5 sp dog box, Titanium mania, KAD fr/rear callipers, CF Steering

Midas Gold Coupe: 1380 7 port xflow, SC/CR gearbox, Titanium mania, CF Steering & seats.
manifold

Re: Forum donations

Postby manifold » Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:30 am

A year comes round again in a short space of time these days.

I just received a reminder that the URL is up for renewal again.

As per last year. If anyone wants to help with a donation large or small, please feel free. It all helps to keep the server running (when we dont have the odd ISP outage!).

Same rules as before.

Kind regards,

David

Midas Gold Convertible: 1380 steel 16v KAD & 5 sp dog box, Titanium mania, KAD fr/rear callipers, CF Steering

Midas Gold Coupe: 1380 7 port xflow, SC/CR gearbox, Titanium mania, CF Steering & seats.
manifold

Postby cortezkeeper » Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:38 am

Midas Owners Club donation is on its way.
Happy Christmas to all our readers - well, my local shops are already full of the usual, so why not ??
Michael.
cortezkeeper

Postby manifold » Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:57 pm

Thats great Michael.

Can you thank the Midas Owners Club members.

Once the donation is received I will put the MOC on the the list of donors for 2012.

All helps to pay for the electricity, URL subscription and server hardware/software maintenance.

Kind regards,

David

manifold

Return to Contributor 'Hall of Fame'