Nimbus Sports Coupe Shell

Sell your old and unwanted parts here

Moderator: The Midas Forum Staff

Nimbus Sports Coupe Shell

Postby apbellamy » Fri Oct 18, 2013 7:08 pm

Bought with good intentions, but young family and impending new job mean I don't have time to finish my mini let alone make a start on this.

It's just the tub, doors, boot and bonnet. When I bought it was rolling, but I stripped it and sold all the parts.

It's never been registered so would either be used as a donor for a damaged car or would need to go through an IVA. I planned to insert the running gear etc from a MGTF and go down the IVA route.

This is the car as I bought it:

Back home:

And in it's current state:

There's a little bit more info and pic's of finished cars here - http://www.minimarcos.org.uk/altpics/nimbus/index.html

Before I owned it, it had sat outside for a considerable period. It's dirty but the shell has fared well. There appears to be no moisture related damage to the fibreglass, but it does need small repairs/finishing in a few places. I have lots of photos from the previous owner which I can email.

As for the price, it owes me £200 but I guess it's a buyers market so I'll listen to sensible offers.

It will need to be collected on a trailer or in a van. I can help with loading and have a trolley to move it about on.
apbellamy

Re: Nimbus Sports Coupe Shell

Postby apbellamy » Sun Oct 27, 2013 9:25 pm

apbellamy

Return to For sale