SOLD: MG TF Radiator+fitting kit (hoses, mounts, fan switch)

Sell your old and unwanted parts here

Moderator: The Midas Forum Staff

Re: MG TF Radiator + fitting kit (hoses, mounts, fan switch)

Postby DavidL » Thu Nov 28, 2013 11:59 am

I've just got home from dropping my partner's van in for its MoT, so once I've had a reviving coffee I'll go and do some measuring. ;)
DavidL

Postby DavidL » Thu Nov 28, 2013 1:21 pm

Oh bother (to keep things clean) - it doesn't look like it'll fit. It's too wide, and it's too tall to reposition it in any way that WILL fit.

Would you consider selling all the hoses (+ that stainless pipe) separately? Mine are probably the originals, which means they're about 23 years old...
DavidL

Postby lankyjames » Thu Nov 28, 2013 1:44 pm

DavidL wrote:Oh bother (to keep things clean) - it doesn't look like it'll fit. It's too wide, and it's too tall to reposition it in any way that WILL fit.

Would you consider selling all the hoses (+ that stainless pipe) separately? Mine are probably the originals, which means they're about 23 years old...

I would gladly sell them separately, saves me having to sell them elsewhere!

Make me an offer David - not expecting the full amount (£50/pipes, £33/fanswitch) back but reasonable and they are yours :)
lankyjames

Postby DavidL » Thu Nov 28, 2013 3:10 pm

lankyjames wrote:
DavidL wrote:Oh bother (to keep things clean) - it doesn't look like it'll fit. It's too wide, and it's too tall to reposition it in any way that WILL fit.

Make me an offer David - not expecting the full amount (£50/pipes, £33/fanswitch) back but reasonable and they are yours :)

OK, here goes...

I don't need the fan switch, my current radiator has one built in and I'll try and find a replacement that's the same, I think that's my safest option.

So, for all the hoses and the pipe, would £35 be reasonable? If not, what are you prepared to accept?
DavidL

Postby lankyjames » Thu Nov 28, 2013 3:39 pm

DavidL wrote:
lankyjames wrote:

OK, here goes...

I don't need the fan switch, my current radiator has one built in and I'll try and find a replacement that's the same, I think that's my safest option.

So, for all the hoses and the pipe, would £35 be reasonable? If not, what are you prepared to accept?

Deal, I'll PM you.
lankyjames

Postby lankyjames » Fri Nov 29, 2013 12:53 pm

All sold now!
lankyjames

Previous

Return to For sale