Midas Bronze 1985 for sale

Sell your old and unwanted parts here

Moderator: The Midas Forum Staff

Re: Midas Bronze 1985 for sale

Postby geoffprobert » Sun Oct 04, 2015 7:24 pm

Hi!

I'm in Hull, Jewel of the North East Coast. The background of the pic is the Humber Bridge, which I've just run a half marathon over today. When I've got rid of this cramp in every muscle of both legs, I'll take some more pics and post them tomorrow pm. The interior is 90% of the way to where I wanted it.. A few bits of trim and minor fixes should see the car in class winning condition. A few hours of work for the next owner during the winter could result in a low maintenance, reliable and head turning appreciating asset. Thanks for your kind comments.
geoffprobert

Postby blunty » Thu Oct 15, 2015 5:42 pm

Hello, I'm Tony,I've posted in the Wanted column for a Midas 1/2 or Bronze .I've already replied to Steve (?) in Bedfordshire who has a Mk2 for sale. As stated I live in Dorset so not a local run to come & view,however I'm told by those who know, that your car is one of the best series of Midas.
Logistically Hull is on the far side of the Galaxy where travel in UK is concerned,is the car still available,I should have checked!!!
Thanks, Tony
blunty

Postby geoffprobert » Thu Oct 15, 2015 6:50 pm

Hi Tony

Parky viewed the car on Saturday and I'm still waiting to hear back from him. If you're interested, I could drop him a line and see if he intends buying.

Cheers

Geoff
geoffprobert

Postby blunty » Mon Oct 19, 2015 8:36 pm

OK.Thanks for the reply,I'm rubbish with I.T.,it's taken until now to work out how to get your reply up.
If you could let me know if it's sold or not I'd be grateful.As I've posted to Steve in Beds.,I'm a bit stuck because of work until Nov 28th for viewing, then, only that weekend, then from Dec14 on for a month,I work in a boarding school.
Cheers,Tony
blunty

Postby brokendown » Wed Nov 04, 2015 11:48 pm

Nice car, have you now sold this? as a long time has passed since you listed it, I'm thinking it must be sold, but well worth the time ask anyway. Happy to travel to hull if you still have it. cheers Conrad.
brokendown

Previous

Return to For sale