Midas Gold Coupe for SALE

Sell your old and unwanted parts here

Moderator: The Midas Forum Staff

Midas Gold Coupe for SALE

Postby WelshMidas » Wed Nov 18, 2015 8:38 pm

I need to sell my Midas Gold to free up some garage space. It is in a good condition with only some minor cosmetic work to be carried out. It has 9 months MOT and can be used immediately. I am placing it here on the forum for a week and then it will be advertised on EBay for the second week. I am open to any sensible offers and will gladly send numerous photos a details to anyone who is genuinely interested in owning a fantastic Midas. I appreciate that I am based in West Wales...should distance be a problem then I am certain we can find a solution to overcome this.. If you are interested, please email me at mered24@hotmail.com
Meredith
WelshMidas

Re: Midas Gold Coupe for SALE

Postby WelshMidas » Wed Nov 25, 2015 2:28 pm

May I thank all of you who have contacted me regarding my Midas Gold......The car I'm pleased to say has been sold to free up space for my grandson's tractor...I know that the new owner will carry out any necessary modifications to bring it up to a very high standard and we will no doubt see it in forthcoming 2016 shows. As far as the tractor goes it is very similar in dimensions to a Midas...Massey Ferguson 35....once again,thanks for all the interest shown.
Meredith
WelshMidas

Re: Midas Gold Coupe for SALE

Postby kelvink » Wed Nov 25, 2015 5:38 pm

Sorry to hear you are now without the Gold Coupe. I had to keep avoiding your post as it was soooooo tempting and I could hear it calling my name all the time. Good to hear that someone's going to be doing some work on it to get it up to scratch and I guess we'll get to see it in 2016, hopefully at the various club gatherings.

I've been busy doing other things other than with the various Midas models I've got at my workshop and I know only too well what it's like struggling for room. I desperately need to get a Midas out of my workshop and I suppose had I not already got this surplus I'd may well have only wound up filling it with yours. I do love the Gold Coupes though and am struggling to figure which way to go in renovating my Maroon twin to yours. Which ever way I go I've got a lot of work to do on it but as you know it is at least road legal.

Good luck to whoever it is that's now the proud owner of your one and good luck also with the tractor!
kelvink

Return to For sale