Two Mk3 coupe bodyshells

Sell your old and unwanted parts here

Moderator: The Midas Forum Staff

Two Mk3 coupe bodyshells

Postby Alan D. » Thu Nov 22, 2018 2:15 pm

Midas Mk3 Coupe body shells.
Sorry no pictures at the moment, as both cars are stored in a single garage. One shell is hanging from the roof! So difficult to access.
The first car is your typical old Midas car (maroon colour) which has been stripped and stored. The body is tatty but sound and has a sunroof fitted. This car has “Q” registration. There is no engine with this car. It originally had a 998 engine, but when I collected the car, we couldn’t fit the engine in the van, so we left it in Ayrshire somewhere. I have undertrays, which I will be selling separately. I have all the other components somewhere!!
The second shell is new (in white) and never been on the road, no sunroof, it has a rear subframe fitted, which makes it mobile. The engine and front subframe went to Geert in Belgium. I wasn’t interested in putting an A-series engine back in the car. I wanted to fit an MGF or MGTF front subframe, so I have various F and TF subframes which will go with the car if you want them.
I do have A-series and a Metro turbo engines available by separate negotiation. If anyone wants them.
So there we are an interesting opportunity for someone. I would like offer in the region of £1000 for the two shells and as many bits as I can dig out for you.
The cars are located in Newcastle upon Tyne. PM me for a phone number.
Alan
Alan D.

Return to For sale