midas convertible project resurrected

Sell your old and unwanted parts here

Moderator: The Midas Forum Staff

midas convertible project resurrected

Postby petesfishtank » Tue Oct 15, 2019 8:06 pm

Evening everyone,

I have recently been helping a family friend to clear out his garages, as he is now unable to commit to restoring some of his cars. One car to be sold is a blue Midas Gold convertible.
The car is to be sold as a project, it's not registered OTR. I assume this means the vehicle requires Q plating as a kit car, or could possibly be registered as a Metro if a log book can be obtained.

I have images to detail the exact condition. As stated in the title I know this car is an unfinished project and does require work. I think this vehicle would best suit someone looking for a 'blank canvas' Midas that can hence be restored to the buyer's personal preference; which this car is perfect for.

This Midas has a 1300cc Metro engine with 4 speed gearbox. I do have confirmation that it was running at the time of purchase (around ten years ago), but cannot certify if it is runs at present. I assume a keen enthusiast will be able to get it running rather quickly.

It is located in Chesterfield, Derbyshire, S43.
This Midas will need to be collected with a trailer or car transporter.

I will not specify an asking price on this listing. I would rather say if any interested members would message me their contact details along with an offer price, I can then forward the best offers to the owner so a decision can be made.

Link to images: https://www.flickr.com/photos/121183825 ... 8911431155

Thanks, pete
petesfishtank

Return to For sale