Rare! original LHD Midas Gold mk3 for sale

Sell your old and unwanted parts here

Moderator: The Midas Forum Staff

Rare! original LHD Midas Gold mk3 for sale

Postby Hans Efde » Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:56 pm

Here I am posting a link for Margo's Midas Gold coupe. It was my first imported Midas and boy oh boy what a beauty it is. Margo has owned it for a couple of years, but hardly uses it anymore and wants to sell it.
It is a burgundy factory built original LHD car. How many were built this way? Perhaps 5? It had a professional repaint last year, so no problems with fading gelcoats. Interior is neat with Honda Civic CRX seats installed. Engine is an Avonbar 1400cc 90bhp with 3.1 diff. Car is complete with undertrays and sliding sunroof. A Midas Gold coupe in this condition is extremely rare and has an insurance value that can be around 15000 euro.
So it won't be a bargain, but if you want to become the owner of one of the best Midas Gold coupees with LHD on the continent, think about offering around 10000 euro. Here's the link of a local ad:
http://link.marktplaats.nl/375359435
I'll put it on my website this week. If you want to contact Margo, here's her email: portretkunst@kpnmail.nl
Hans Efde

Re: Rare! original LHD Midas Gold mk3 for sale

Postby astonmartine » Thu Sep 16, 2010 8:57 pm

Pretty little thing!
Looking back, I wish I waited for an opportunity like this instead of buying a cheap Midas (which was in need of a big investment).

Let that be a warning to potential Midas owners ;)
astonmartine

Postby Hans Efde » Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:03 pm

I got an email from Margo that she wants to sell the car before winter. So if anyone wants to make a sharp offer in the 5000+ region it will be considered. If I had the money and place to store the car I would have bought it back since it's a great car. Too bad I didn't win the lottery jackpot last weekend.
Hans Efde

Postby Hans Efde » Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:18 pm

I just got an email from Margo that her Gold coupe has been bought by a Swede. So good news for Margo and for Sweden where there is now another Gold coupe on the road. But bad news for the Dutch that loose a Midas in their register.
Hans Efde

Return to For sale