mk3 gold headlight brackets

Tell everybody what you want, you never know someone might have it!

Moderator: The Midas Forum Staff

Re: mk3 gold headlight brackets

Postby b1zbaz » Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:03 pm

make that 4 pairs and i will pay if they come or not im desperate
b1zbaz

Postby Alan D. » Fri Nov 18, 2011 2:28 pm

b1zbaz wrote:make that 4 pairs and i will pay if they come or not im desperate

Will do Barry.

By the way, I've sent another email queering the price!

Alan
Alan D.

Postby Alan D. » Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:59 am

I've sent another email to Harold this morning, asking for a pro-forma invoice for 8 units (4 pairs, 3 for me and one for Barry).

When I queried the price, with regards to the price hike from Euros to GBP, he emailed back saying he always quoted in GBP. So I've attached a copy of his email which shows he quoted in Euros.
Which is copied below!

Hi Alan

We are based in Belgium and we are Morette

Do you need only the 7inch or do need also the 5 ¾

Price in euros is 12.64euros per pieces not per set, for an order of 20pces

Delivery charge is 10.00euros

We will send you a pro forma under a uk company, morette uk, this is for the product liability

We use ups for delivering, so as soon as we get the payment in you will get your order within 48.00h

Besty regards

Harold

Alan
Alan D.

Postby Hans Efde » Sun Nov 20, 2011 6:01 pm

Alan, when you don't trust this man, it's best to wait for the Belgium forum members to go into direct contact and buy them directly from Morette. He has quoted the prices in euros to me as well, so this doesn't increase my confidence in Harold 'O Connor. I won't interfere at the moment because that would complicate things, but it's itching.
Hans Efde

Postby Alan D. » Sun Nov 20, 2011 7:00 pm

Hans Efde wrote:Alan, when you don't trust this man, it's best to wait for the Belgium forum members to go into direct contact and buy them directly from Morette. He has quoted the prices in euros to me as well, so this doesn't increase my confidence in Harold 'O Connor. I won't interfere at the moment because that would complicate things, but it's itching.

Hans,

You are right, I will wait and see what the Belgium guys come up with. I was just trying to get it sorted by Wednesday as I may be out of action for a couple of weeks. I'm very happy to send you the funds if you can get it orgainised. Thank you for your help in this matter.

Alan
Alan D.

Postby Hans Efde » Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:34 pm

That's okay Alan. I wait for info from Denis and then will contact Harold to arrange purchase of these rings. I intend to do a cash-parts in hands transfer in Belgium and discuss further with Denis how and where to send the parts. I haven't yet received my engine back, so money enough to pay Denis in advance for the purchase and shipment to you and/or me. I'll work out the costs later when you have returned from the hospital.
Hans Efde

Postby Hans Efde » Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:06 pm

I got an email back from Harold. He has corrected the price Alan got. So the price was in euro's. But it's no problem to do a cash&collect. I think it's best when I transfer the money to Denis (we have to decide if Denis sends them to me and I distribute or that he sends them to a central point in England) including shipment and we arrange the purchase. He would like to get informed when he is visited by one of us.
Hans Efde

Postby b1zbaz » Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:14 pm

hi im gonna be offline for a while but still desperately need the headlamp rings so if anybody needs me i can be contacted on 07707045583 sorry to be a pain but it will be much appreciated thank you
b1zbaz

Postby davidj » Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:42 pm

If anyone still wants the small headlamp mounts at a sensible price see the section Items for Sale
Regards David J
davidj

Postby Hans Efde » Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:24 pm

I just got a message from Denis that his son went on Saturday to the Morette building. There is indeed a fairly new building with office and a plaquette stating "morette automotive" on the wall. So it does look like a real company. Because the Belgiums can't get there during business hours I will order directly from them. Shipping from me to anyone in the UK costs for 250g 3.16 euro and up to 500g 6.32. This is for mail that goes into the mailbox. If I have to make packages up to 2 kg costs 9 euro for shipment to the UK. I will order for Barry, Alan and me and anyone who has mentioned interest above.
Hans Efde

PreviousNext

Return to Wanted