midas cortez

Tell everybody what you want, you never know someone might have it!

Moderator: The Midas Forum Staff

midas cortez

Postby celicadave » Tue Aug 30, 2016 6:48 pm

midas cortez wanted
any condition considered
celicadave

Re: midas cortez

Postby kelvink » Tue Aug 30, 2016 9:34 pm

There had been one on eBay up till today http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/262589471897? ... EBIDX%3AIT
kelvink

Postby celicadave » Wed Aug 31, 2016 8:46 am

seen it , wants too much money for a non runner
celicadave

Postby kelvink » Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:34 pm

Depends on your persIpective really. It's registered so that's £500 you won't have to shell out getting a kit road legal. There's all the parts there (or at least most of them) plus a fair few others so that's the donor vehicle sorted and then there's the fibreglass shell that's not going to rust away. So it's really not a bad deal for a kit build project.

Personally I think just about any kit or indeed second had car you buy for that matter over 10 years old is likely to need a good thorough overhaul and kits are ideal for dismantling and then rebuilding. They were actually designed to be built at home by the owner. Production cars couldn't be more different. Seen so many tinker with that and tinker with this projects just steadily become dead projects. Trust me I've got a few of my own! :lol:

There's some excellent rebuilds going on in the club, examples are Jin's Cortez and the continuous flow of excellent examples that Richard seems to churn out.

It seems that of late there's quite a few new blood people finding that the Midas is a real bargain to be snapped up right now and I suspect that it's going to get harder to find bargain basement projects.
kelvink

Postby benofbrum » Wed Aug 31, 2016 4:12 pm

I suspect someone thought it good value and snapped it up.
benofbrum

Return to Wanted