Bronze on eBay (Worksop)

Please put here eBay items you have for sale, or items you've spotted. Thanks!

Moderator: The Midas Forum Staff

Re: Bronze on eBay (Worksop)

Postby DavidL » Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:49 pm

Hans Efde wrote:
faceofdoh wrote:
Hans Efde wrote:The fuel indication issue can be cured by soldering in a resistor. Mine works (worked) perfectly. Next time the dash is out I'll make pics.

Do you know what value of resistor is required, and where it has to go between?
Also, my (Rover dash) water temperature gauge doesn't appear to work correctly either. Would the additional resistor affect the water temperature gauge as well?

As far as I know the water temp should work correctly on a Rover 200 dash without mods. The resistor is soldered between 2 wires, but I have to remove the dash to see which ones. The color bands on a resistor don't say much to me (I learned it but it has been too long ago), so I have to take a pic of it anyway. I'll see if I can get to it if I remove the cover.

My temperature gauge problem must lie elsewhere then, that's a shame. I also used to know the colour codes on resistors, but would have to look them up now. Don't spend a lot of time on it on my account though!
DavidL

Re: Bronze on eBay (Worksop)

Postby manifold » Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:36 pm

You will find the specs for colour references on resistors here.

Half way down the page.

http://megasquirt.info/
Midas Cars Forum & Facebook Page Founder

Midas Gold Convertible: 1380 steel 16v KAD & 5 sp dog box, Titanium mania, KAD fr/rear callipers, CF Steering

Midas Gold Coupe: 1380 7 port xflow, SC/CR gearbox, Titanium mania, CF Steering & seats.
manifold

Previous

Return to eBay links