Convertible

Please put here eBay items you have for sale, or items you've spotted. Thanks!

Moderator: The Midas Forum Staff

Re: Convertible

Postby manifold » Wed May 29, 2013 7:38 am

Dont worry. It's still a Midas. It came from the Midas moulds under Harold's interim advice I believe but with thicker laminates. Certainly my Convertible's laminate thickness is a lot thicker than the original factory built Coupe I also have.

Some were specified with a gelcoat colour and some were specified uncoloured, ready for painting by owner...like mine.

Yours is the sister car to mine if it was Andy Murrays. I think yours was originally red. Theres a picture of it with the Eiffel Tower in the background in one of the old club magazines.
Midas Cars Forum & Facebook Page Founder

Midas Gold Convertible: 1380 steel 16v KAD & 5 sp dog box, Titanium mania, KAD fr/rear callipers, CF Steering

Midas Gold Coupe: 1380 7 port xflow, SC/CR gearbox, Titanium mania, CF Steering & seats.
manifold

Re: Convertible

Postby Mtrike » Wed May 29, 2013 8:52 pm

It the sister car it was originally a red gel coat. Just went for the first drive in it and as its very useable will probably just service it this year and then look at any problems/improvements Ifind over the winter. Assuming that I stay retired this time something I have had difficulty with in the past.
Mtrike

Previous

Return to eBay links