Early Mk2 Rolling Shell in Plymouth

Please put here eBay items you have for sale, or items you've spotted. Thanks!

Moderator: The Midas Forum Staff

Early Mk2 Rolling Shell in Plymouth

Postby ACourtney » Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:57 am

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Classic-Mini-Midas-Factory-Built-Kit-Car-for-Restoration-/181837281431?hash=item2a5658b897

Looks like it has been painted black over white. No photos of interior, but from the outside shots it looks complete.
ACourtney

Re: Early Mk2 Rolling Shell in Plymouth

Postby tog0035 » Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:58 pm

Hello Mr Courtney. Out of curiosity can you tell me where ie.what section of ebay did you find this advert. I trawl ebay classics and rarely find a midas. Regards TOG
tog0035

Re: Early Mk2 Rolling Shell in Plymouth

Postby ACourtney » Fri Aug 21, 2015 9:04 am

Good question. I had to double check it to be able tell you as it is in Vehicle Parts & Accessories > Car Parts > Exterior & Body Parts > Other External/Body Parts

I don't know why it has been categorized down to that level, but it will have been put into the Vehicle Parts & Accessories section as the auction charges are lower than in the Cars, Motorcycles & Vehicles section.
In fact the last three or four Midas cars to appear on ebay have all been under Vehicle Parts & Accessories, but then they have all been non-running projects so I guess that is acceptable under ebay rules.

You can create an ebay search to get email notifications through, which may be worth doing if you are looking to buy a car.
ACourtney

Return to eBay links