Avoid Ebay seller autopoweronline

Please put here eBay items you have for sale, or items you've spotted. Thanks!

Moderator: The Midas Forum Staff

Avoid Ebay seller autopoweronline

Postby Hans Efde » Tue Nov 17, 2015 3:52 pm

I am having an issue with Ebay seller autopoweronline. He has many items on Ebay and I bought a bent chromed aluminium exhaust tip from him for on my Midas. The idea was that with the exhaust blowing towards the street I would get less fumes blowing back into the interior.
When it arrived it turned out the exhaust tip was chromed plain steel, not worth the 13.50 I paid for it. I checked the ad and it states clearly aluminium as the material.
I emailed him and no apologies, just a remark to send it back. I did but I didn't get my money back. He states he didn't receive it back.

So I opened a case at Ebay that still is running. But via Ebay I got the message that under buyers' protection rules he should have supplied a return label or at least be responsible for the return costs. Obviously this chap "forgot" to inform me about it.

So I gave him negative feedback and still wait for my refund. Hopefully Ebay can force him.

Anyway you are warned about autopoweronline. This chap is not playing along the Ebay rules and doesn't mind putting wrong info in the ad to make you buy his stuff.
If you do and want to send back, inform him but ALWAYS open a case via Ebay prior to shipment. Then he must supply a return label and is responsible for the return costs. Then it's possible f.e. to use more expensive tracktrace postage (which obviously I didn't to keep it cheap).
Hans Efde

Return to eBay links