Hey i'm paul

Newbie? Introduce yourself here!

Ring the bell and say "Hi" by telling us a little about you and your cars. We always have someone in who'll get the door and welcome you to the family!

Moderator: The Midas Forum Staff

Hey i'm paul

Postby paul13mj » Sat Oct 06, 2018 11:03 pm

Hello, my name is paul.
I am 19 years of age and study engineering.

Recently i have been doing an internship at an electronics company, and one of the colleagues showed me the midas coupe mk3 when i told him i liked the 1980's design cars (honda CRX especially)

Immediatley after that i fell in love with the coupe mk3, atm i can't think of something else.
He told me that these cars are quite simple and cheap to maintain. Also because they're quite light, prety cheap to drive around with (road taxes)
As of right now i only do a small job during weekends and the evenings, so i don't make much money. So the a midas is in my eyes, my perfect car :D

And a few days ago he told me he knows someone willing to sell his midas coupe mk3, but it has not been used in 6 years, And also the MOT has expired around the same time.

He is asking quite a reasonable amount of money for it, but since the MOT has expired i have no guarantees it will be approved.
The asking price is 2500 euro.

My dad told me that buying a car without MOT is one of dumbest things i could do.

But still, i'm so in love with the car i just don't know what to do...
paul13mj

Re: Hey i'm paul

Postby Stuart » Sun Oct 07, 2018 7:43 am

Hi Paul, welcome to the forum, at least body corrosion won't be an issue.

Have you seen the World sportscars test between the Midas and CRX I wonder?

Brochures and ads http://midasownersclub.co.uk/downloads/

Stuart

Return to The Doorbell - Introduce yourself