Q311 NYB

Newbie? Introduce yourself here!

Ring the bell and say "Hi" by telling us a little about you and your cars. We always have someone in who'll get the door and welcome you to the family!

Moderator: The Midas Forum Staff

Q311 NYB

Postby Dergre » Thu Nov 23, 2023 5:10 pm

I am a 70 year old car nut, you would have thought at my age I should have grown out of it by now?? My wife added up the hobby :D cars I have had since I was 17 and she worked it out at 86, of all types vintage cars, classic cars, kit cars and just down right odd ball cars. My latest is a Midas MK2 which I brought from Holland. I hope it is as good as I think it is as I have not seen yet, should be delivered 1st Dec 23. It does need to be finished, the guy I have brought it from has owned it 18 years but never got around to putting it on the road, (well you can't rush these things can you)?
Dergre

Re: Q311 NYB

Postby madmax83 » Fri Nov 24, 2023 3:42 pm

welcome! yet to buy a Mk3. I have a wonderful wife who encourages me to have a project in the garage as I am a better person after I’ve been in there tinkering.
madmax83

Re: Q311 NYB

Postby Dergre » Fri Nov 24, 2023 8:32 pm

You are quite correct I find it impossible to relax! I always need a project on the go, at my age you need something to get you up in the morning. It also helps when the wife backs you up.
Dergre

Return to The Doorbell - Introduce yourself