Nice forum!

Newbie? Introduce yourself here!

Ring the bell and say "Hi" by telling us a little about you and your cars. We always have someone in who'll get the door and welcome you to the family!

Moderator: The Midas Forum Staff

Nice forum!

Postby Rich » Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:32 am

Definitely preferring this format!

Hi,

I'm Richard, I've recently bought a Gold Convertible to restore and run as a daily runner. The car is currently in bits on the drive as I wait for a break in the weather.

Rich
;)
Rich

Re: Nice forum!

Postby manifold » Wed Dec 03, 2008 9:42 am

Hi Rich,

Glad you like it.

We hope to be making improvements over the coming months as time permits. The search facility is quite handy on here and is easier to use. :D
Midas Cars Forum & Facebook Page Founder

Midas Gold Convertible: 1380 steel 16v KAD & 5 sp dog box, Titanium mania, KAD fr/rear callipers, CF Steering

Midas Gold Coupe: 1380 7 port xflow, SC/CR gearbox, Titanium mania, CF Steering & seats.
manifold

Postby Stuart » Wed Dec 03, 2008 11:54 am

Welcome Rich,

Far too cold out there for me too! we have a good covering of some here at the moment.

Stuart
Stuart

Postby Rich » Wed Dec 03, 2008 11:30 pm

manifold wrote:Hi Rich,

Glad you like it.

We hope to be making improvements over the coming months as time permits. The search facility is quite handy on here and is easier to use. :D

I can't tell you how much of an improvement it is over the Yahoo format, hopefully the club will see an improvement in membership numbers with a more accessible resource.

Rich
;)
Rich

Postby Rich » Wed Dec 03, 2008 11:32 pm

Stuart wrote:Welcome Rich,

Far too cold out there for me too! we have a good covering of some here at the moment.

Stuart

Hi Stuart,

No snow down here but raining through the day and freezing at night, glad I'm not working nights at the moment..
Rich

Return to The Doorbell - Introduce yourself