Hi there!

Newbie? Introduce yourself here!

Ring the bell and say "Hi" by telling us a little about you and your cars. We always have someone in who'll get the door and welcome you to the family!

Moderator: The Midas Forum Staff

Hi there!

Postby loonylawyer » Wed Dec 10, 2008 9:11 pm

My name is Brod and I live in Cornwall. I work within the legal profession representing the rogues and vagabonds of the parish! I am in the process of purchasing a Midas Bronze MK 2 coupe. I remember the Midas being developed and I have always been impressed by the marque. I have been involved in motorsport (international rallying) for many years and have some plans to have a 'bit of a play' with the Midas if I can get an entry or two on suitable club events. In order to achieve what I want to achieve I will need to pick the brains of those with more experience of this fantastic vehicle than I currently have. Any information, tips, etc., will be gratefully received I can assure you. Thanks for reading this and I look forward to discussing problems and successes as they emerge.
loonylawyer

Re: Hi there!

Postby manifold » Wed Dec 10, 2008 9:22 pm

Hello Brod.

Welcome to the forum.

There are a few Mk1 and Mk2 owners on here. I a sure one of them will be able to help point you in the right direction. Good luck with your Mk2!

Kind regards,

David
Midas Cars Forum & Facebook Page Founder

Midas Gold Convertible: 1380 steel 16v KAD & 5 sp dog box, Titanium mania, KAD fr/rear callipers, CF Steering

Midas Gold Coupe: 1380 7 port xflow, SC/CR gearbox, Titanium mania, CF Steering & seats.
manifold

Re: Hi there!

Postby loonylawyer » Wed Dec 10, 2008 9:32 pm

Hi. Many thanks. I look forward to all of the pointers!
loonylawyer

Return to The Doorbell - Introduce yourself