Hello all!

Newbie? Introduce yourself here!

Ring the bell and say "Hi" by telling us a little about you and your cars. We always have someone in who'll get the door and welcome you to the family!

Moderator: The Midas Forum Staff

Hello all!

Postby Killerwhat » Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:56 pm

Just a quick greeting from Bedfordshire. I have been associated with a White Mk2 built from a 'silver' kit in the mid 80's. My dad bought it and we built it over a christmas holiday (plus a bit!). He than ran it as his everyday car for several years. I 'borrowed' it sometime in '96 and ran it for about 6 years. It's been off the road since 2002, stored at my mom's place. She's moving so I'm getting it back! Talk about keeping it in the family! It's a 1300 and has given reliable service whenever it's been on the road always turning heads. I'm quite looking forward to abit of nostalgic bonding actually but I doubt that I'll keep it for long. So, if anyone is looking out for one ..........
Bye for now
Steve
Killerwhat

Re: Hello all!

Postby Rich » Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:08 pm

Welcome to the forum Steve, looking forward to the recommissioning thread!
Rich

Re: Hello all!

Postby MrBounce » Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:44 am

Welcome "back" Steve 8-)

Be interesting to see what your car looks like after being laid up so long. Mine is not so good, having been outside for 6+ years... :lol:

If you are looking to sell it, it might be worth contacting benb12 - I know he's after one :)
MrBounce

Return to The Doorbell - Introduce yourself