"G/DAY" Midas MK3 Q958MPP Now A798TNK

Newbie? Introduce yourself here!

Ring the bell and say "Hi" by telling us a little about you and your cars. We always have someone in who'll get the door and welcome you to the family!

Moderator: The Midas Forum Staff

"G/DAY" Midas MK3 Q958MPP Now A798TNK

Postby FlyingScotsman » Tue May 08, 2012 1:53 pm

:D Hi Everyone, trying to find out some history on my Midas MK3 Coupe Chassis No SA9AK7505F301002. Owned this car since 2001, having been traded in against my Ac-Schnitzer 535 Bmw. Was very impressed by standard of build, as many of fasteners of aeronautical quality and car just looked suberb finished in Burgundy.
Was given large box of receipts, it would appear that car was purchased from factory and built by a Mr K.Powell 10th October 1985 as specified on original invoice for car.Having copies of all receipts as it would appear, all parts fitted were new,this enabled me to contact original licencing office, to provide proof car was basically built as new. Once verified by licensing office, allowed removal of Q Plate around 2002 and ran on private plate until now, mostly driven by wife as she loved this car.
Car has been fitted with rear seat factory conversion, and must have been very early in production as only 2 vents in bonnet. Original wheels were stolen prior to purchase, so bought with minilites, this has now been resolved and have eventually obtained set of original revolution RFXs.Car also has undertrays which have never been fitted.

Possible job relocation abroad, later this year. What would be the estimated value of this car? Car has been garaged and in very good condition.
Does any one know of this cars background prior to my purchase ?
FlyingScotsman

Re: "G/DAY" Midas MK3 Q958MPP Now A798TNK

Postby b1zbaz » Tue May 08, 2012 8:43 pm

i dont know about anybody else but i want to see some pictures oh and welcome to the forum
b1zbaz

Return to The Doorbell - Introduce yourself