alberto midas

Newbie? Introduce yourself here!

Ring the bell and say "Hi" by telling us a little about you and your cars. We always have someone in who'll get the door and welcome you to the family!

Moderator: The Midas Forum Staff

alberto midas

Postby alberto midas » Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:44 am

Hello, I am Alberto Venegas, owner of the last Midas Decathlon to leave the Corby Factory.I bought the car in 1989 and due to
having 3 young kids at the time which meant shortage of money( that has not changed! ) and a job which involved a lot of overseas travel, I did not finish it until 1994. It must have been around 1983 when I saw my first Midas at a North East Rally,
either the Jim Clark or the Lindisfarne Rally.It was a white mark 1 with automatic transmission entered by Midtec Racing and I had to have one. It took 6 years to save the lolly. I am in the North East and go on the runs organized by Alan,George,Stan and Russel of the North East Midas Group.
Happy Xmas and a happy 2009 to all.
Dave,the forum looks great.Good work.
alberto midas

Re: alberto midas

Postby manifold » Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:52 am

Hello Alberto.

Welcome to the forum!

Thanks for the compliments. Hoping to see some more activity into the New Year!
Midas Cars Forum & Facebook Page Founder

Midas Gold Convertible: 1380 steel 16v KAD & 5 sp dog box, Titanium mania, KAD fr/rear callipers, CF Steering

Midas Gold Coupe: 1380 7 port xflow, SC/CR gearbox, Titanium mania, CF Steering & seats.
manifold

Return to The Doorbell - Introduce yourself