Hello

Newbie? Introduce yourself here!

Ring the bell and say "Hi" by telling us a little about you and your cars. We always have someone in who'll get the door and welcome you to the family!

Moderator: The Midas Forum Staff

Hello

Postby manifold » Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:20 pm

Hi, I'm David and I live in the North West of England. I own 2 Midas Cars. Ones a white Mk3 Convertible and the other is a blue Mk3 Coupe.

Looking forward to lots of midas related chat on here in the coming months/years for this quirky but fun class of car.

Cheers,

David
Midas Cars Forum & Facebook Page Founder

Midas Gold Convertible: 1380 steel 16v KAD & 5 sp dog box, Titanium mania, KAD fr/rear callipers, CF Steering

Midas Gold Coupe: 1380 7 port xflow, SC/CR gearbox, Titanium mania, CF Steering & seats.
manifold

Re: Hello

Postby Hans Efde » Sun Dec 07, 2008 9:18 am

Thanks David for building this. It's a big improvement. Why didn't we do this a few years ago?
Cheers, Hans
Hans Efde

Re: Hello

Postby manifold » Sun Dec 07, 2008 11:15 am

No problem Hans.

It takes resource to make a nice site. You did a great job on limited resource over a few years.

We just need to make the IP address that the forum resolves to a bit more user friendly.
Midas Cars Forum & Facebook Page Founder

Midas Gold Convertible: 1380 steel 16v KAD & 5 sp dog box, Titanium mania, KAD fr/rear callipers, CF Steering

Midas Gold Coupe: 1380 7 port xflow, SC/CR gearbox, Titanium mania, CF Steering & seats.
manifold

Return to The Doorbell - Introduce yourself