Ding Dong

Newbie? Introduce yourself here!

Ring the bell and say "Hi" by telling us a little about you and your cars. We always have someone in who'll get the door and welcome you to the family!

Moderator: The Midas Forum Staff

Ding Dong

Postby centredonkey » Sat Nov 15, 2014 8:50 am

Hi, Folks

newly joined up as I have just rescued a factory built Bronze from it's 9 year spell languishing outside in the salty sea air of the south Dorset coast.

It will become my 18 year old son's first classic type car, although I'm thinking Dad will be doing most of the work! :D

Factory built, its in ok condition, and complete, minus front seats but will need a total strip and re-build.

Deep joy!
centredonkey

Re: Ding Dong

Postby davidj » Sat Nov 15, 2014 12:29 pm

Hi Both

Welcome to the Forum run and paid for by the MIDAS OWNERS CLUB to the formula and principles set out by David Manifold. Why not take it a stage further and join the MIDAS OWNERS CLUB to enjoy four Joint Magazines per year and Newsletters by email in between the magazines. Plus lots of club events over the year to meet fellow like minded members, including works visits to the manufacturers of current Midas cars, Club stands at some of the major Shows etc. etc.

Next year is the Club's 30th Anniversary and we have special events for Club Members just being finalized. All this for the annual sum of £20. To join go to the MOC Website, then Membership in the headerclick on download Membership Form at the bottom of the page, print it, fill it in and send off to the address shown.

If you don't want to do, this email johnsonjean@blueyonder.co.uk and I will reply with a form.

David Johnson MOC Membership Secretary
davidj

Postby kelvink » Sat Nov 15, 2014 1:51 pm

Aha another Dorset Midas excellent!

Drop me a line I'm near Dorchester
kelvink

Postby Rich » Sat Nov 15, 2014 8:47 pm

Welcome to the forum!
Rich

Return to The Doorbell - Introduce yourself