Minworth Calling........

Newbie? Introduce yourself here!

Ring the bell and say "Hi" by telling us a little about you and your cars. We always have someone in who'll get the door and welcome you to the family!

Moderator: The Midas Forum Staff

Minworth Calling........

Postby adrenaline » Sat Apr 25, 2015 6:23 pm

Just a small note to introduce myself as a returnee to the fold.......
Up until around 5 years ago I was the proud owner of a black Midas Gold coupe with what I was told at the time I bought it was a 1380 with all the fast bits......!!
Yup, you've guessed correctly, it turned out to be a bog standard Metro engine.....with no go faster bits.....!!

Anyway, I really had some fun in that car, but as I said at the start I sold it. Can't remember why now

That brings me to now and I have this time bought a Midas Gold convertible, which hopefully I will be collecting next week.....
More when I have collected it......
Attachments
$_57.JPG
$_57.JPG (568.88 KiB) Viewed 4298 times
adrenaline

Re: Minworth Calling........

Postby Hans Efde » Sat Apr 25, 2015 6:59 pm

Hey hey, you bought that green kermit car. Welcome to the forum. I suspect a bit of work on it, but I know that a number of people on this forum worked on your car so should be able to fill in the gaps. I hope you enjoy your Midas ownership.
Hans Efde

Re: Minworth Calling........

Postby adrenaline » Sun Apr 26, 2015 4:25 pm

Many thanks Hans, I am sure I will have a lot f fun with this car......
First thing is to check over the mechanicals and get the car running, whilst also replacing the tired hood and sourcing a hardtop.....either used or new if a used one cannot be found....all ready for some fun summer motoring.......
Next job is to look at getting some more power into the car by whatever means seems the most interesting......who knows, I may have found use for that nitrous kit I bought some time ago but never used.....
Exciting times ahead.......
adrenaline

Return to The Doorbell - Introduce yourself