Newbie? Introduce yourself here!

Ring the bell and say "Hi" by telling us a little about you and your cars. We always have someone in who'll get the door and welcome you to the family!

Moderator: The Midas Forum Staff

Postby keltoi » Sat May 02, 2015 8:44 pm

Hello All, New member, living in Cornwall. I have owned two Midas Bronze cars in the past, Thought it time to reinvest and I am looking for a GOLD.
I would prefer a convertible, but could be persuaded to buy a coupe if the right car came along .Any one out there thinking of selling ?
We own 4 Rickman Rangers, all on the road, a Honda Acty Romahome camper and 6 Scooters. Living on the Cornish coast makes GRP vehicles the intelligent
option, No Rust !!!
Hopefully I can acquire a GOLD soon and then immerse myself in your club activities. Looking forward to meeting some of you in the future.
keltoi

Re: new member

Postby Hans Efde » Sun May 03, 2015 10:38 am

Welcome to the forum. I hope you find your Midas. It's seems plenty today on Stoneleigh (wish I was there)
Hans Efde

Postby kelvink » Tue May 05, 2015 8:28 am

Hi Keltoi

I know how you feel regards thinking you need to own a Midas to join in I felt a bit of an imposter too for the period I was Midas less and thought I should stand out on the fringes of the club's events and activities but come on in the water's lovely and you'll find you're more than welcome in the club.

You'll also likely find that members will be very happy to fix you up with introducing you to a Midas or two that might be suitable for you. That's how I found my first one thanks to the club and it was a bargain price too as many owners are happy to pass along their beloved cars to others who really appreciate them rather than the mercies of eBay
kelvink

Postby keltoi » Tue May 05, 2015 5:32 pm

Thank you Gentleman, for your Welcome, good wishes and thoughts.

I have just turned down a Quantam 2+2 ( my other car of choice ) the owner has fitted a 2.0 Zetec in it.
Its defeating my object, I want a simple car that does not rust. I am happy to wait for the right car.
The more I think about it, the more I fancy a little A series bashing away under the bonnet.
After all the boys toys money is not eating any meat !!

Thanks again for the Welcome
keltoi

Return to The Doorbell - Introduce yourself