Hi there

Newbie? Introduce yourself here!

Ring the bell and say "Hi" by telling us a little about you and your cars. We always have someone in who'll get the door and welcome you to the family!

Moderator: The Midas Forum Staff

Hi there

Postby Douglas451 » Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:39 am

Hi to all on the forum,my name is Paul and i have 2 Midas (Midtech) Bronze cars and have owned them for many years.I have been into the classic Mini scene for over 30 years but recently have haven't done much due to health reasons.I am going to be selling the Midas cars shortly and thought it would be best to sell to an enthusiast who can appreciate them,if there is any interest out there please contact me,the cars are both off the road and need full rebuilds,hope someone is interested,cheers Paul.
Douglas451

Re: Hi there

Postby mellors55 » Thu Jun 15, 2017 4:57 am

Paul

I thought that I had sent you the following Personal Message last week, but I was on holiday and I am not sure that it sent correctly.
John

I am quite interested in your 2 project cars. I have just finished building an unfinished Midas Gold convertible that was originally purchased in 1994 but never finished. I am now looking for a new project. I have owned a Midas Gold coupe in the past and I built a mini Marcos in the late 70s (bought from Harold Dermott no less. Could you please send me further details and a few pictures.
Thanks
John
mellors55

Return to The Doorbell - Introduce yourself