Dayle & Tracey, Whitehaven Cumbria

Newbie? Introduce yourself here!

Ring the bell and say "Hi" by telling us a little about you and your cars. We always have someone in who'll get the door and welcome you to the family!

Moderator: The Midas Forum Staff

Dayle & Tracey, Whitehaven Cumbria

Postby eddiethemini » Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:18 pm

Hello all,
the easiest way to introduce myself is to ask you follow this link http://www.mitchellsminis.co.uk/70170/info.php?p=6&pno=0
We've been on the look out for a mini based 'plastic' toy for some years and each time something suitable came up we'd just spent the budget on something else! :roll: (Yes we know its Metro based)
But yesterday morning, very early, while browsing ebay as most mornings before work, I found an irresistable bargain, which as luck would have it was not too far away, so a quick phone call to secure my purchase and a couple more to arrange collection and a few hours later there it was, our very own Midas Gold Convertable! :D
eddiethemini

Re: Dayle & Tracey, Whitehaven Cumbria

Postby Rich » Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:59 pm

Welcome to the forum!

I found my Gold Convertible in Anthorn near Wigton.

Rich
;)
Rich

Postby eddiethemini » Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:03 pm

We were just reading about your collection of it, sounds like a few journeys we've done to kent for minis!
eddiethemini

Postby Alan D. » Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:02 pm

Hi Dayle and Tracy,

We have a little Midas group in the North, there are five Midas owner around Newcastle and Durham, ( and Stan with his Corsa Spyder, he used to be a Midas owner) sometimes David from Blackpool and Victor from Glasgow join our days out. You are more than wecome to join us, you are not too far away. The next event is Minimania somewhere in darkest Durham I think. Below is a picture taken a few weeks ago on the Moffat Classic Car Rally.

Regards alan
Attachments
Talla-1[1].jpg
Talla-1[1].jpg (22.95 KiB) Viewed 4202 times
Alan D.

Postby eddiethemini » Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:42 pm

Hi Alan

Went to Minimania last year with Cumbria Classic Minis, was looking forward to this year but they changed it to a Saturday, I work Saturday mornings so unfortunately can't be there, if anyones going to the Cumbria Classic Show, Dalmaine House at the end of August, we're hoping to be there.
eddiethemini

Postby manifold » Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:13 pm

Hello Dayle and Tracey.

Welcome to the Midas Forum.

Nice to know we are getting more numbers up North! :)

Not that far away from me, being based near Lancaster. I've got 2 Golds which I've done the odd mod or two to them both.

Your welcome to pop round for a chat anytime.

Kind regards,

David
Midas Cars Forum & Facebook Page Founder

Midas Gold Convertible: 1380 steel 16v KAD & 5 sp dog box, Titanium mania, KAD fr/rear callipers, CF Steering

Midas Gold Coupe: 1380 7 port xflow, SC/CR gearbox, Titanium mania, CF Steering & seats.
manifold

Return to The Doorbell - Introduce yourself