Midas Gold Coupe

Newbie? Introduce yourself here!

Ring the bell and say "Hi" by telling us a little about you and your cars. We always have someone in who'll get the door and welcome you to the family!

Moderator: The Midas Forum Staff

Re: Midas Gold Coupe

Postby The Sheepherd » Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:10 pm

Ok, thx Hans !
The Sheepherd

Postby The Sheepherd » Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:07 pm

Black sunday...scratched my Midas today...After I parked it they put other stuff in the garage, today I put the battery back in wanted to get it out, but asked no one to watch...when I was about to, a neighbor come out and said: watch for the trashcans...and, oh, you allready touched the wall...sigh...
Now only "why's" fill my mind: why didn't I wait until another day? why didn't I asked someone to watch? Why didn't I notice?
The Sheepherd

Postby Hans Efde » Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:10 pm

That's sad, but it happened now and it will happen again. In the end it's just a car with plastic and metal bits. Nothing that can't be repaired. So it's time for a bit of elbow grease and polish out those scratches! It could be worse, a Dutch owner once lost his bonnet on the motorway. He saw it taking off into the air and followed its path towards a field. Alas it didn't make it to the field, but landed on the guard rail breaking it in two. :shock:
Hans Efde

Postby The Sheepherd » Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:00 am

Same like my sis said, and she added: after all you where the one who scratch it, not anyone else (like better you than...) ...The most scratches are not really deep, and the deeper ones I allready tried to get away with some wet sandpaper, works quit good...when it gets nicer outside I continue and start polishing, maybe I try a black-colored polish...
The story with the bonnet sounds really scary, good I have a spare one ;)
The Sheepherd

Previous

Return to The Doorbell - Introduce yourself