Heated front Windscreen project for Mk 1, 2 & 3 (Group Buy)

Here you can natter about anything and everything!

Moderator: The Midas Forum Staff

Re: Heated front Windscreen project for Mk 1, 2 & 3 (Group Buy)

Postby Alan D. » Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:40 pm

Hi all,

Just to let you know the screens will be available from Monday. We have two collection options. The first being to collect the screens from our supplier in Tamworth (Subject to arrangements with Ricky) the other option is to pick them up from Stoneleigh. But I need to get all of the screens paid for before he will release the screens.

Please let me know your preferred collection option?

So can you please organize sending the balance of the monies to me a.s.a.p.

Alan
Alan D.

Postby Rich » Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:49 pm

I'm currently hoping to be at Stoneleigh but work is now playing funny beggars with my rota so I may have to pick it up from Tamworth.

Rich
;)
Rich

Postby Luckyun » Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:01 am

Alan

I am planning to come to stoneleigh on the sunday so i can collect the screen then.

Super job

Lucien
Luckyun

Postby Rich » Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:31 pm

Just had confirmation that I've got Sunday 3rd off, will see you at Stoneleigh Alan.

Rich
;)
Rich

Postby Alan D. » Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:47 pm

Hello again,

The screens are in Tamworth now, so all of our efforts has been successful so far. I will probably go to Stoneleigh in my estate car and store the screens in the back of the car for safety! I will organise times when I'm back at the car to dish out the screens. As I don't want to be tripping back to the car twenty times over the two days. We should probably have a HFS party!

There are thirty screens at Tamworth, none of the screens were broken in transit! So we have five spare screens to sell. Remember this will probably never happen again. So if there are any late comers, who are interested let me know. When there gone there gone!

If Stoneleigh doesn't suit you for collection, you can also collect from Tamworth, by prior arrangement, once I've paid for the screens. Again if collection is a problem let me know, there is always an answer!

The screens come in just a plastic bag, but Ricky tells me that the best way to transport them is on the back seat of the car, secured by the seat belts! He can supply transport boxes at about £12 each, but the boxes are enormous an will only go in a van.

I need twelve payment please in order to put this task to bed, if anybody has any payment challenges please let me know. I'm sure we can work around most things, don't be shy just let me know what's happening.

Alan
Alan D.

Postby Alan D. » Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:26 am

Hi everybody,

I'm flapping a bit as I still need to receive nine payments, nothing has arrived in the post today. I need to pay for the screens next week, so as we can distribute at Stoneleigh.

It may be that "The cheque is in the post" , but I don't know that. Could everyone who still needs to pay, contact me and let me know their position. If anybody needs to pay by credit card, I can organize that so please let me know your position good or bad. At least then I can make other arrangements.

Alan
Alan D.

Postby Geoff Butcher » Sat Apr 25, 2009 8:40 pm

Alan, you should have received my cheque by now. I'm hoping to be at Stoneleigh on the Sunday.
Geoff
Geoff Butcher

Postby Alan D. » Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:01 pm

Hi Geoff,

I have banked your cheque today, thank you. I did send you an email acknowledgment earlier today to your personal address.

Look forward to seeing you on Sunday and everybody else of course.

Regards Alan
Alan D.

Postby Alan D. » Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:28 pm

Hello All,

The screens are being delivered on Sunday morning in a van. I would like the first distribution to be at 12:00 Sunday lunch time. Please can as many people as possible take delivery of their screens then. The remainder of the screens will be transferred to the back of my estate car, so as we can release the van and driver. Then further collections will take place at 16:00 on Sunday and the final collection time will be 11:00 Monday morning. Any uncollected screens will then be transported back to the N.E. of England.

If any screens get broken on my way back home, then it was your screen that was broken. my screens will be fine!

So please collect your screen a.s.a.p. I would like rid of this job as it has taken an enormous amount of time.

My mobile number is 07909 903 203 for emergencies, but otherwise please stick to the standard collection times, as I don't want to be tripping back to the car all of the time!

Oh! One other thing I will ask you sign for your screen on collection, because at times, I didn't know whether I needed a sh--, shave or a haircut, with twenty or so people to keep happy!

If you arranging for someone to collect your screen please let me know, remember I don't know anyone by sight, so I could be giving your screen to anyone!

One last thing is we have a number of spare screens, if anyone else requires a screen please let me know as I need to get it to the show.

Have a good show
Alan
Alan D.

Postby Luckyun » Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:12 am

Hi Alan
I'll be there at 12. I assume at the club stand? or will it be somewhere else?

Regards
Lucien
Luckyun

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat