PM messages Not sending

Here you can natter about anything and everything!

Moderator: The Midas Forum Staff

PM messages Not sending

Postby metzymotive » Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:54 pm

Only joined just recently but recieved a Pm tonight from someone asking if i had got their earlier PM (i hadnt) and then noticed 2 messages i has Sent and had been told had "sent" were in fact still in my outbox rather than sent box? when we had this when i was helping run clubarosauk it was a stalling server requiring the user to resend the mesage but that isnt working in this case.

For anyone that wants to get hold of me email me on metzymotive@aol.co.uk as i would imagine a few are having this problem, if anyone has an email address for Geoff Hughes then Please Please please email me it or kindly tell him to email me

thanks in advance

wayne
metzymotive

Re: PM messages Not sending

Postby Rich » Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:17 am

I think the messages stay in your outbox until the person receiving them has opened them.

Rich
;)
Rich

Postby johnonthetyne » Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:41 am

did you get my message?
johnonthetyne

Postby metzymotive » Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:49 am

Rich wrote:I think the messages stay in your outbox until the person receiving them has opened them.

Rich
;)

suppose you could be right there :oops: just checked and geoff hasnt been on since 14th? and my official join date wasnt untill 16th although i thought was earlier, suppose they mustnt have ent right from the other person.

johnonthetyne wrote:did you get my message?

Hi John yes i have got your message now :D swear i ddint have it last night but anyway have replied

wayne
metzymotive

Return to General Chat