Hot Spark Ignition

Please post general information for the interests of Midas Owners Club members here.

Hot Spark Ignition

Postby graemedench » Sat Dec 04, 2010 3:53 pm

Just for info.

My lumination kit failed on my 25D Dizzy so thought Id try one of these hall systems and I have to say it was a breeze to fit and worked first time. :)

Here's a link to what I bought, seller was a bit slow and no comms but it did arrive, car runs very smooth now :)

Price has gone up a bit since I bought it £19+p&p now £23 outstanding value and no ignition amps or anything like that.

I now see that they have full dizzys for £50ish bucks pretty good deal

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220645202809&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT
graemedench

Re: Hot Spark Ignition

Postby Hans Efde » Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:50 pm

Thanks for the tip.My Lumenition works just fine at the moment, but was much more expensive than this item.
Hans Efde

Re: Hot Spark Ignition

Postby graemedench » Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:47 pm

I know only just got this midas not had a chance to post up about it and thought I was onto a winner with the kit that was on it, however a week on and it packed in, so for that price thought i'd give it a bash. And sofar after a day of hammering about on the icy roads up here I'm very happy. The car starts like something out a showroom.
graemedench

Return to Information for the interest of Midas Owners Club members