Christmas special magazine

Please post general information for the interests of Midas Owners Club members here.

Christmas special magazine

Postby Stuart » Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:23 pm

I've just received my Mini Marcos and Midas magazine this morning and would just like to say thank you to all those involved, thanks :)

Have you got yours yet?
Stuart

Re: Christmas special magazine

Postby Jon » Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:49 pm

I haven't seen mine yet, and as I've got to leap into the Midas at the crack of dawn tomorrow and head off to my parents in Northampton long before my postie is likely to turn up, I'll have to wait until next week sometime.
Jon

Postby graemedench » Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:09 am

Got mine this morning. Just had a quick scan through there. Looks really good guys, Really great effort and lots of work from those involved. My thanks to all. I'll try do some content for the next issue.

Thankyou
graemedench

Postby Geoff Butcher » Sun Dec 26, 2010 11:53 am

Good mag, well done to all.
Geoff
Geoff Butcher

Postby manifold » Mon Dec 27, 2010 12:46 pm

Yes, great mag collaboration. Nice to see Midas with closer links to the Mini Marcos and the other derivatives. Plenty of cross sharing benefits of knowledge to be had!
Midas Cars Forum & Facebook Page Founder

Midas Gold Convertible: 1380 steel 16v KAD & 5 sp dog box, Titanium mania, KAD fr/rear callipers, CF Steering

Midas Gold Coupe: 1380 7 port xflow, SC/CR gearbox, Titanium mania, CF Steering & seats.
manifold

Postby cortezkeeper » Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:19 pm

Pleased to see such positive response to joint mag - makes the effort worthwhile ! Hope everyone likes it. Both club cttees would like to hear comments on continued collaboration for the mag, so don't hold back. All contributions to future issues very welcome - we intend to maintain the standard if the idea is well supported !
All the best for the New Year,
Michael.
cortezkeeper

Return to Information for the interest of Midas Owners Club members