MOC Website - Suggested Changes

Please post general information for the interests of Midas Owners Club members here.

Re: MOC Website - Suggested Changes

Postby cortezkeeper » Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:24 pm

Just received a lot of archive Midas magazine and related material to add to the extensive amount which the club holds and which will be the basis of its technical reference for members. In due course, a topics list will appear on the MOC website so that members can pursue individual queries and / or get copies of the printed info.
Michael.
cortezkeeper

Postby kelvink » Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:41 am

I have just been taking a quick look round the Midas Owners Club website and pleased to say it's beginning to look much better now there's some activity on there again. Well done, I'd like to post some items up for the club members soon on this if that is OK?
kelvink

Postby lankyjames » Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:45 am

cortezkeeper wrote:Just received a lot of archive Midas magazine and related material to add to the extensive amount which the club holds and which will be the basis of its technical reference for members. In due course, a topics list will appear on the MOC website so that members can pursue individual queries and / or get copies of the printed info.
Michael.

Michael, please email me with this info, anything extra for the site would be perfect, especially archive material!

kelvink wrote:I have just been taking a quick look round the Midas Owners Club website and pleased to say it's beginning to look much better now there's some activity on there again. Well done, I'd like to post some items up for the club members soon on this if that is OK?

I'll PM you kelvin to discuss how you can post on the site :)
lankyjames

Previous

Return to Information for the interest of Midas Owners Club members