Events 2014

Please post general information for the interests of Midas Owners Club members here.

Events 2014

Postby cortezkeeper » Thu Jan 23, 2014 4:45 pm

Two of the Club's series of events for 2014 are now fixed. The AGM will be on Sunday 4 May (old gag - May the Fourth be with you !) at Stoneleigh, no doubt with the usual accommodation arrangements and barbecue. Haynes Rare Breeds is on Sunday 7 September and I intend to book us a dedicated parking area, as last year. Will need to know numbers in due course, so expressions of interest are welcome. Details for both events will be notified. I expect Castle Combe tickets will be in demand, so first come first served - again details when available and it would be helpful for catering to know numbers for the Open Day, details ditto. It is likely that the Club will have a presence at the Malvern show which replaces the Exeter show, so watch this space ! Any events which you would like to add, please let me know.
Michael.
cortezkeeper

Re: Events 2014

Postby AndyBeeson » Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:02 am

Hi, Thanks for the info. I am hoping to make the Stoneleigh show, just got my Gold Coupe back on the road with new rec gearbox. Just having brakes sorted now. When is the Open Day this year?.
Many thanks.
Andrew.
AndyBeeson

Postby cortezkeeper » Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:09 pm

Open Day this year is subject to Alistair's decision of course but likely to be the usual Fairford Air Show weekend, so Sunday July 13th. Date will be confirmed soon. Stoneleigh Show - AGM on the Sunday afternoon and members will be circulated with info. Note pitch changed to block 50G as ( I understand) there are new office buildings on the old block 39 site. If I've read the map correctly, 50G is to the right of the kit car entrance to the showground. Looks like being a good turnout !
Michael.
cortezkeeper

Postby AndyBeeson » Sat Apr 19, 2014 1:21 am

Thanks Michael,
Just given my car a run today after have the brakes done and got it back yesterday (Thursday). Tested it down some Norfolk back roads and ended up at Walingham. Car went well so hopefully it should get me to Stoneleigh & hopefully the open day.
Andrew.
AndyBeeson

Return to Information for the interest of Midas Owners Club members