Classic, Kit & Retro Action Day

Please post general information for the interests of Midas Owners Club members here.

Classic, Kit & Retro Action Day

Postby jacrows » Sun May 17, 2015 8:55 pm

Hi
If anybody would like to come to the Classic, Kit & Retro Action Day at Castle Combe on Saturday 20th June then please contact me as Tony is unable to attend and has asked me to sort out tickets.
I have 10 tickets for the car and driver to get in to the show and park up in a club space.
If you can respond on the forum I will keep an eye out for responses and can send out tickets.
jacrows

Re: Classic, Kit & Retro Action Day

Postby ACourtney » Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:23 pm

Hi

Tony has received some more tickets for this event which is happening this Saturday. These are free for any Midas owner who wants to attend, either with or without their car.
As Tony has now returned to his holiday he has posted them to me. That means that there will be no time for me to post any out. So if you want to get one of these free tickets I would ask you to PM me, or call me on my mobile - see the Calendar on the main MOC website: http://midasownersclub.co.uk/ai1ec_even ... ance_id=69

Regards,
Alistair
ACourtney

Postby kelvink » Mon Jun 22, 2015 1:18 pm

Not many Midas at this year's show so for those of you that didn't go here's a taster of what you missed.

Sadly I wasn'table to go in my Midas as I had to take my Picasso to collect a whole load of parts that entailed having a trailer along too. It was the pair of Elise seats that tipped it just not enough room for everything despite the Midas being a TARDIS. By the way folks you can add Elise as a suitable seat donor they fit very well :)
kelvink

Postby manifold » Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:19 am

I have the Elise seats in mine made by Tillet. Fit perfectly.!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Midas Cars Forum & Facebook Page Founder

Midas Gold Convertible: 1380 steel 16v KAD & 5 sp dog box, Titanium mania, KAD fr/rear callipers, CF Steering

Midas Gold Coupe: 1380 7 port xflow, SC/CR gearbox, Titanium mania, CF Steering & seats.
manifold

Return to Information for the interest of Midas Owners Club members