my last club magazine

Please post general information for the interests of Midas Owners Club members here.

my last club magazine

Postby Hans Efde » Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:16 am

Dear Midas friends,
You now may have received TGT62 by mail. This is my last TGT. For several reasons I have decided to step down as the club magazine editor with immediate effect. Any new issues have to come from a new editor.
This means as of now the club editor function is vacant. If one of you is interested in taking this function, please contact me via PM if you want to have details how to make the club magazine.
Cheers, Hans
Hans Efde

Re: my last club magazine

Postby Stuart » Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:27 am

I'd just like to thank you for all the magazines you did edit Hans. I enjoyed reading them all, and no doubt I will still have them when I die.

Thanks Hans

All the best
Stuart
Stuart

Postby rocketron » Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:28 pm

Sincere thanks for all your efforts in producing a quality magazine: you're a hard act to follow. I do hope you will continue to contribute to the forum in some way.

All the very best.
Ron.
rocketron

Postby manifold » Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:46 pm

Dear Hans,

Thank you for all your input in the club/forum magazine. Its been a pleasure to read the fruits of your labours as being a former forms/leaflet designer which involved publications like this I really do appreciate the time and efforts/negotiations that goes into making a magazine (but thats not an offer for me to do it!).

Anyone taking over will have a worthy act to follow.

All the best.

Kind regards,

David
Midas Cars Forum & Facebook Page Founder

Midas Gold Convertible: 1380 steel 16v KAD & 5 sp dog box, Titanium mania, KAD fr/rear callipers, CF Steering

Midas Gold Coupe: 1380 7 port xflow, SC/CR gearbox, Titanium mania, CF Steering & seats.
manifold

Postby davidj » Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:02 am

Hi Hans

Thank you for all your efforts with the TGT, your hard work has been enjoyed by all the club members and all the interested outsiders who have seen the magazine. Your keen enthusiasm for the cars has shown through in your writing style and in the the excellent selection of photos that have made the full printed version. The post with the next copy has always been awaited with eager anticipation.

All the best to you and your family in the future and keep up with the Midasing.

Regards David Johnson
davidj

Return to Information for the interest of Midas Owners Club members