Midas Track Day

Moderator: The Midas Forum Staff

Midas Track Day

Postby danhoward01 » Wed Oct 27, 2010 2:34 pm

Hi,

I think I've missed most of the 'meets' this year, but I (and my wife) would really like take our Midas Gold onto the track, preferably with other Midas'. When's the next chance to do this? Next year would be fine but it would be useful to get the date in the diary so nothing else can get in the way!

Thanks,

Dan
danhoward01

Re: Midas Track Day

Postby Stuart » Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:35 am

Hi Dan

I think the only time Midas owners venture onto the track is at the Castle Combe mini day usually held in September. I don't know of any other events like that, that Midas owners attend, most aren't/weren't intersted in speed.
Stuart

Postby lankyjames » Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:26 am

I'd be interested in another calender event for a track day :)
lankyjames

Postby davidj » Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:08 am

Hi All
If you want more track days tell Tony Moss, the Club Secretary, details of how to contact him at Midas Owners Club web site. I will be more than happy to come along and join in with my cream convertible. If you would be happy to contact an organiser direct try clubmsv.co.uk who offer a variety of venues with Novice days or half days at a reasonable price, however the cheapest of all is Castle Combe via the MOC each September. This a good social event where quite a few members join in both on the track "in anger" and/or for the no helmets required parade laps. Also a huge number of Trade and private stands for that elusive part.
Hope to see you all having fun at Combe next September.
Regards David Johnson
davidj

Return to General meets and events