MOC AGM and Stoneleigh Kit Car Show 2013

Moderator: The Midas Forum Staff

MOC AGM and Stoneleigh Kit Car Show 2013

Postby davidj » Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:37 pm

May 5th Sunday and May 6th Monday are the dates for this years Stoneleigh Kit Car Show.
The MIDAS OWNERS CLUB have once again booked Stand 39 in the Club Area and cordially invite all MIDAS CAR owners to come and display their cars on the stand. Last year we managed to see 19 different cars on the stand, it would be nice to try to set a new record this year. When you arrive please come and sign on so that we know who has arrived and can enter you in the various competitions.
The MOC AGM is being held in the marquee at 1400 on Sunday afternoon. We hope that as many members as possible will attend.
davidj

Re: MOC AGM and Stoneleigh Kit Car Show 2013

Postby DavidL » Fri Apr 26, 2013 7:27 pm

It's looking less and less likely that I will be driving my Midas to Stoneleigh, I think it's likely I'll be in my van.

I was hoping to put up my tent beside the display area - I did that back in the late 1980s, but wanted to check; would I be able to park the van next to the Midas display area, and would I be able to put my tent up there too?
DavidL

Re: MOC AGM and Stoneleigh Kit Car Show 2013

Postby kelvink » Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:18 pm

I'll be driving mine by remote to the show.... i.e. I'll be bringing it along on a trailer :-) Where there's a will there's a way!
kelvink

Return to General meets and events