Minis on the Quay

Moderator: The Midas Forum Staff

Minis on the Quay

Postby kelvink » Wed Jul 08, 2015 9:16 pm

This Friday at Poole is the Minis On The Quay night. Free to anyone with a mini or mini related car. I've been along a few times before and there's always hundreds if not maybe a thousand or so Minis all along the quayside. Generally people meet up at the Macdonalds at Holes Bay and trundle down in groups. Good evening's wander around looking at some very nice Minis and associated specials with of course plenty of Cafe's, bars and chippies to rest up at too.

Unfortunately this is the only Mini evening this year there usually are more, so get yourself down with your Midas if you are in the area.

kelvink

Re: Minis on the Quay

Postby kelvink » Sat Jul 11, 2015 6:49 am

I've been busy doing lots of other things this year so this little outing was the first time I've been out in the Midas this year (I know shame on me!) It looks a rough car but it passed it's MOT once again with no problems just a couple or precautionaries which I was aware of anyway. Anyway the trip out to Poole and back reminded me why you really need to drive these little cars. THEY ARE SUPERB DRIVING MACHINES! I LOVE IT!

So besides the great drive here's a handful of photos, I didn't take many as I was with some friends who came along too in a couple of Minis

kelvink

Re: Minis on the Quay

Postby Rich » Sat Jul 11, 2015 6:13 pm

I like that buggy! All in proportion which makes a change for a Mini based one.
Rich

Return to General meets and events