Future Events

Moderator: The Midas Forum Staff

Future Events

Postby Alan D. » Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:01 pm

Hi All

Stafford Kitcar show 19th & 20th September, George and myself are going. Anybody else interested?

Future events next year.

Classic Le Mans in partnership with the Mini Marcos club.

What about Blackpool lights in September 2010. I know a very nice man in that area who may act as organizer! Bring the wife and kids, it's not often there are family events in the Midas world! Come on you miserable lot, get the cars out of your garages and join in.

Alan
Alan D.

Re: Future Events

Postby Rich » Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:54 pm

I'm working for Stafford, but I fully intend being at the Exeter show in November, anyone else likely to be there?

Rich
Rich

Postby Rich » Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:37 pm

Alan,

Can you tell me more about the Le Mans trip?

Rich
Rich

Postby Alan D. » Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:23 pm

Hello Rich,
Have a look at the post further down the page entitled Le Mans Classic. there is a web link there. To be honest I've done nothing about it as yet, I was just trying to drum up interest. But you are the first person to respond, apart from David and the N.E. Guys. The club are supposed to be organizing it in conjunction with the Mini Marcos Club and now that I have a Pimlico in the family, Domino's are included as well. But the club don't seem to be very good at promoting these events on the forum site. So it is left to me to try ( bully everyone) and get something moving. I will contact Tony Moss and see what's happening! Watch this space! We can always make it a forum event!

This is really taking the long way home, soft top off, French sunshine, to camp or not to camp? I hope to have a fifth gear, even if it is in the toolbox in the boot!

Alan
Last edited by Alan D. on Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Alan D.

Postby manifold » Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:55 pm

;) theres an understatement in there somewhere.
Midas Cars Forum & Facebook Page Founder

Midas Gold Convertible: 1380 steel 16v KAD & 5 sp dog box, Titanium mania, KAD fr/rear callipers, CF Steering

Midas Gold Coupe: 1380 7 port xflow, SC/CR gearbox, Titanium mania, CF Steering & seats.
manifold

Return to General meets and events