Angouleme, Castle Coombe and the future

Moderator: The Midas Forum Staff

Angouleme, Castle Coombe and the future

Postby davidj » Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:40 am

ANGOULEME September 2009- Very successful MOC trip to the classic car race meeting held around the town walls - 1000 miles of the best motoring in five days.

CASTLE COOMBE - Biggest turn out of cars for years at this event - six cars on the track at one time!

READ ALL ABOUT THESE and FUTURE EVENTS AND TRIPS FOR 2010 in the next MIDAS CLUB MAGAZINE to be published and posted out before Christmas
davidj

Re: Angouleme, Castle Coombe and the future

Postby Alan D. » Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:17 pm

I would love to read about it in the club magazine, but I'm still waiting for the last TGT to be delivered!

Alan
Alan D.

Postby manifold » Tue Oct 06, 2009 2:03 pm

Thats not good Alan.

All the fuss and furore about having TGT on here when your a paid up member and your not getting it anyway?

This needs looking at. I assume its an admin oversight which needs addressing.
Midas Cars Forum & Facebook Page Founder

Midas Gold Convertible: 1380 steel 16v KAD & 5 sp dog box, Titanium mania, KAD fr/rear callipers, CF Steering

Midas Gold Coupe: 1380 7 port xflow, SC/CR gearbox, Titanium mania, CF Steering & seats.
manifold

Postby Alan D. » Tue Oct 06, 2009 4:40 pm

It looks like the only way I would get to read it, would be on the forum. I'm p--- off as I am a contributor to the editorial on TGT!

Alan
Alan D.

Postby davidj » Sat Oct 10, 2009 6:06 pm

Please see comments by cortezkeeper under THE CLUB MATTERS if you are having problems getting the TGT in the post. Most likely problem is that your club sub has lapsed and not been renewed whatever contact him and he will follow it up.
davidj

Postby cortezkeeper » Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:23 pm

Please see my note in Club Matters ref non-receipt of mag etc. As previously, I post TGT and N/L at same location to all members on Jon's list, so must question delivery in some areas. I have re-sent to a couple of members, so anyone not receiving, please give me a call. Next TGT is intended for posting before Christmas.
Michael.
cortezkeeper

Return to General meets and events