midascars.net moved

Post up your links to other Midas, Marcos or Mini related sites!

Moderator: The Midas Forum Staff

midascars.net moved

Postby Hans Efde » Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:32 am

Just to inform you that I have moved www.midascars.net to a new server in Holland with more possibilities and more control. I had the webname midascars.net forwarded to free webspace (wanadoo/myweb/hccnet) via zoneedit, but this gave a lot of problems and lack of space (just 25mb, now I have 300mb for almost the same money.
I will be deleting the files on wanadoo this week, so if you have linked to my website, make sure it goes to www.midascars.net.
Now it's time to learn a new web language and build a new website!
Hans Efde

Re: midascars.net moved

Postby manifold » Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:07 am

Good luck with the new server Hans. Once you get the new site up let me know and I will set up some reciprocal links.

What language are you going to be using? HTML, PHP, JAVA, ASP.NET?

All the best,

David
Midas Cars Forum & Facebook Page Founder

Midas Gold Convertible: 1380 steel 16v KAD & 5 sp dog box, Titanium mania, KAD fr/rear callipers, CF Steering

Midas Gold Coupe: 1380 7 port xflow, SC/CR gearbox, Titanium mania, CF Steering & seats.
manifold

Re: midascars.net moved

Postby Hans Efde » Sat Jun 20, 2015 12:45 pm

I will be deleting my old website midascars.net at the renewal date since I don't have the time or passion to build a new website. If there is anything interesting on it for you, pics or whatever download on time. I believe renewal date is somewhere in september so no rush yet. For anyone having linked to this webite, don't forget to delete those links.
Hans Efde

Return to Links