New rear lights

Moderator: The Midas Forum Staff

New rear lights

Postby benofbrum » Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:14 pm

The rear lights on Midas no.1 were very dim, so I looked for LED clusters to fill the recess. These were the nearest I could find. Aesthetically, they should be recessed so that the rear face is flush with the bodywork, but that seems like a lot of gardening time lost, when all I really want is to be more conspicuous. The originals have been dismantled and will be polished up to go back on for the NEC, but then these will be going back on./Users/neilfranklin/Pictures/iPhoto Library/Originals/2017/New rear lights Midas mk1/DSC00133.JPG
benofbrum

Re: New rear lights

Postby DavidL » Sat Oct 14, 2017 12:26 pm

benofbrum wrote:The rear lights on Midas no.1 were very dim, so I looked for LED clusters to fill the recess. These were the nearest I could find. Aesthetically, they should be recessed so that the rear face is flush with the bodywork, but that seems like a lot of gardening time lost, when all I really want is to be more conspicuous. The originals have been dismantled and will be polished up to go back on for the NEC, but then these will be going back on./Users/neilfranklin/Pictures/iPhoto Library/Originals/2017/New rear lights Midas mk1/DSC00133.JPG
I'd like to see your photo but that doesn't seem to be the way to embed it!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk
DavidL

Return to Mk 1