Stud patterns

Moderator: The Midas Forum Staff

Stud patterns

Postby b1zbaz » Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:00 pm

Hi all I want some rover metro alloys for my gold but I'm not very good with metal can anybody point me in the right direction I want to buy some spacered rears drums that will fit rover metro alloys and front discs that will fit rover metro alloys but still bolt back onto my austin metro running gear is this possible or if not would somebody be up for modifying some for me and I will pay for your time any help would be much appreciated I am trying to learn as much as poss but don't fancy learning the hard way when it comes to brakes and wheels thank you
b1zbaz

Re: Stud patterns

Postby lankyjames » Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:04 pm

I think you'd need to have special flanges made for the front similarly the rear drums, both would be bespoke items but I don't think they would cost the earth!
lankyjames

Re: Stud patterns

Postby manifold » Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:03 am

Yes. Just get your drive flanges redrilled in between existing holes with the rover metro PCD.
Midas Cars Forum & Facebook Page Founder

Midas Gold Convertible: 1380 steel 16v KAD & 5 sp dog box, Titanium mania, KAD fr/rear callipers, CF Steering

Midas Gold Coupe: 1380 7 port xflow, SC/CR gearbox, Titanium mania, CF Steering & seats.
manifold

Return to Mk 3 Coupe