Radius Arm Brackets

Moderator: The Midas Forum Staff

Re: Radius Arm Brackets

Postby DavidL » Tue Apr 25, 2017 11:01 am

Stuart wrote:
DavidL wrote:True, but I'm just as happy giving the work to an engineering shop as a garage!

Around these parts engineering shops are very thin on the ground nowadays, plenty of garages though.

Dundee has at least two I know of, and it's just a quick trip across the Tay Bridge for me. I'd happily trust either of them with any engineering job I don't have the tools to do - helicoiling my VW's front hubs was their last job for me...
DavidL

Postby Alan D. » Mon May 01, 2017 7:54 pm

Hi All,
The extended stub axles are now available for dispatch to interested parties, please get in touch.
Alan
Alan D.

Postby DavidL » Mon May 01, 2017 7:58 pm

I'd like a pair please, Alan.
Have you finalised the price yet, and (assuming I haven't missed the boat) how should I pay you?
DavidL

Postby Alan D. » Mon May 01, 2017 8:07 pm

Hi David,
I've not had much response from the Midas community, so I've only ordered five pairs, so the price will be £100 to include postage to you. PM me for payment details.
Alan
Alan D.

Postby Alan D. » Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:21 pm

I've just posted the first three sets of stub axles to their new owners. I have three sets left. Is there anyone else interested in a set, they are a £100 a pair, posted to a UK destination. I doubt if I will be having any more made.
Alan D.

Postby Alan D. » Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:27 pm

Stuart,
I tried to copy the latest picture from FB, but couldn't get it to work. How do you do it? I'm not posting pictures on the Midas Forum, which is a shame, because I'm having difficulty with Photobucket as it is so add laden.
Any help would be appreciated.
Alan
Alan D.

Postby Stuart » Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:37 pm

Alan D. wrote:Stuart,
I tried to copy the latest picture from FB, but couldn't get it to work. How do you do it? I'm not posting pictures on the Midas Forum, which is a shame, because I'm having difficulty with Photobucket as it is so add laden.
Any help would be appreciated.
Alan

Sorry just seen this, been in Last of the summer wine area for the last week, with very limited data on my phone.
If you open the photo from facebook in a new tab then copy the url/address, it pastes here inside some image tags, I'll see if I can find it, not sure if non facebook users can see it, but guessing they can

You can also upload a photo direct to the forum with the upload attachment feature.
Stuart

Postby Alan D. » Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:24 pm

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... =3&theater
Tried it with Moffat photo, lets see if it works.
Thanks Alan
Alan D.

Postby Stuart » Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:29 pm

When you have the photo in large on Facebook, right click and open image in new tab, then copy that url, then paste that inbetween image tags here

Stuart

Postby Alan D. » Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:37 pm

If anyone requires extended stub axles for their Mk3 I can bring some to the NEC Classic car show in November coming.
Alan
Alan D.

PreviousNext

Return to Mk 3 Coupe