MOC Committee Meeting - 7th December

This section is to provide Midas Owners Club News.

Moderator: The Midas Forum Staff

MOC Committee Meeting - 7th December

Postby lankyjames » Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:33 am

MIDAS OWNERS CLUB

There is to be a Committee Meeting open to all members on Friday 7th December 2012 at 1300 hrs to formulate a programme of events, meetings and socials for next year 2013. It is to be held at the Crown Inn, Wychbold, Droitwich, Worcestershire, WR9 7PF. This is located on the A38 just to the north of the M5 Junction 5.

Everyone who can attend will be most welcome and those who can not are asked to forward ideas or suggestions for events to David Johnson / Tony Moss via email or this forum post so that they can be considered at this meeting.

Please help!! The Club is in urgent need of members who are prepared to help the present officials, who are running out of years, with the organisation involved in all of the activities.
lankyjames

Re: MOC Committee Meeting - 7th December

Postby kelvink » Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:18 am

As I've mentioned here before I'd be happy to do some stuff down on the South Coast Wessex region of the country. I doubt I'll be able to make the committee meeting for this but you can put my name down as a volunteer to be a point of contact for anyone remotely near Dorset and neighbouring counties.
kelvink

Return to Midas Owners Club News