Late Spring Newsletter 13

This section is to provide Midas Owners Club News.

Moderator: The Midas Forum Staff

Late Spring Newsletter 13

Postby davidj » Sun Apr 28, 2013 5:58 am

Extract from MOC Members email Newsletter.

I am writing this sitting in my MIDAS in the Classic Car parking area of the Bristol Classic Car and Bike Show at Shepton Mallet on Drive a Classic Sunday. The weather is cool but dry and there are between 250 to 300 vehicles in this outdoor area and many more in the exhibition halls.

Whenever I display my MIDAS car I am always staggered at the interested response by the paying public. They are amazed by its size and quality, always wanting to know all its details.

Food for thought, should we ignore that the car is a “Kit Car“ and now promote it actively as a “Classic Car.”

This should open up to us a wider audience, the Shows are generally cheaper to enter and much busyier.

Remember.- A MIDAS is for DRIVING not just for working on in the garage.

Windscreen News Alan Donowho tells me that the first five Mk 4 Windscreens have arrived from China and are clearing Customs at the moment. These will be distributed at the AGM at Stoneleigh Kit Car Show. The next batch are being ordered at this time and anyone not on the list who wants one should contact me or Alan as soon as possible.

He also has two remaining windscreens for the Mk 1-3 cars.
davidj

Return to Midas Owners Club News