30th Anniversary

This section is to provide Midas Owners Club News.

Moderator: The Midas Forum Staff

30th Anniversary

Postby axshack » Thu Nov 13, 2014 8:07 pm

Hi all,
I got a copy of the December issue of Practical Classics today and found a short article concerning the Club's 30th Anniversary next year.

I am not yet a member, despite having got my newly acquired Gold up and running again, but I was wondering if there had been any suggestions yet on how to commemorate this important date?

Dave
\
axshack

Re: 30th Anniversary

Postby davidj » Fri Nov 14, 2014 7:41 am

Hi All,

There are many things planned but not yet finalized for the 30th Anniversary next year. As a member you would have heard through the recent Newsletter sent to members of the MIDAS OWNERS CLUB that an Open Committee Meeting is being held on December 12th near Oxford to discuss and fix these events.

We are open to suggestions from both members and any Midas owner about suitable events, please let me know if you want me to pass on suggestions to this meeting.

Better still we would like to welcome you into the MIDAS OWNERS CLUB so please contact me by email using johnsonjean@blueyonder.co.uk and I will send you a Membership Application Form. The form is also available on the MOC website, click at the foot of the Membership page.

Regards to all David Johnson MOC Membership Secretary
davidj

Re:Tomorrow,Monday and next Sunday-URGENT

Postby davidj » Sat May 02, 2015 8:56 am

Hi Folks

A busy time for the Club in its 30th year.

Sunday May 3rd and Monday May 4th ---- National KIT CAR SHOW and Club AGM on Sunday at Stoneleigh in Warwickshire.

Sunday May 10th ------ Club Meeting at the Charity Hill Climb at PRESCOTT in Gloucestershire. A plethora of makes of automobile, people trying hard on the hill, an excellent Club House come Restaurant and free entry to the Bugatti Owners Club Museum, this alone is worth the day's entrance fee. If you haven't booked just turn up at the gate and pay.

Above all a good turn out of members and cars promised for all the days.

David Johnson MOC Mem Sec
davidj

Postby AndyBeeson » Wed May 13, 2015 8:25 pm

Hi, hope the factory open day is on this year, be nice to have a big celebration cake? :-)
AndyBeeson

Postby davidj » Wed May 13, 2015 8:45 pm

HI Andy,

You have missed the cake. A most magnificent cake in the form of a Mk 3 Midas was baked by Jayne Courtney and was on display at the AGM at Stoneleigh together with 30th Anniversary cup cakes. See the next magazine for photos.

In view of the effort that was put into this I rather doubt if it will be repeated at the Open Day.

David
davidj

Postby AndyBeeson » Wed May 13, 2015 9:44 pm

Glad there was a good celebration. Wished I`d been there, had so much on I couldn`t get to the Stoneleigh show. Do you know the date for the open day? All being well I should be able to attend now my Midas is roadworthy and all polished up.
Thanks.
Andy.
AndyBeeson

Postby Jin » Wed May 13, 2015 11:30 pm

Pretty sure its the 19th July,
Really looking forward to it
https://easywider.co.uk/ universal flexible wheel arch extensions
Jin

Postby AndyBeeson » Sat Jul 04, 2015 1:29 pm

Hoping to go to the open day on the 19th. Just got my exhaust fixed so hopefully I`ll be able to make. Runs quieter no too.
AndyBeeson

Postby Jin » Thu Jul 09, 2015 12:37 pm

Doesn't look like ill be able to make this, I've been in and out of hospital with knee problems and can't drive or work or fiddle with the car so I'm not good company anyway :(
https://easywider.co.uk/ universal flexible wheel arch extensions
Jin

Return to Midas Owners Club News