It's PAST that time again!

This section is to provide Midas Owners Club News.

Moderator: The Midas Forum Staff

It's PAST that time again!

Postby johno » Mon Nov 16, 2020 7:57 pm

It's coming up to that time of year again when memberships are due for renewal. The new membership year starts on 1st Jan 2021. The amount remains the same at £20

Members with standing orders need to do nothing, if you normally pay via the BACS system please try to do this at the beginning of January so that it will show on an early bank statement.
Account details are
Account Midas Owners Club
Sort code 30-91-18
Acc. No. 01912205

If you would normally pay by Cheque my address ends HD7 6AP and is in the last magazine

Please make cheques payable to Midas Owners Club

Overseas members can pay via our PayPal account. Midas Owners Club

As I did this year I will post a reminder in the first magazine of 2021 and then send out email reminders a couple of weeks later.
If you know you will not be renewing for next year it would help very much if you would email me to let me know. membership@midasownersclub.co.uk

Please update any personal or car information via email or by completeing the online form on the Club's website.
Merry Christmas to all and a mask free New Year.
John Orson
johno

Re: It's PAST that time again!

Postby johno » Mon Feb 22, 2021 10:10 pm

Actually we're doing better than last year, but if you have not remembered to renew yet please do it soon. It reduces the amount of work I need to do sending out reminders etc, but it also gives Colin a better idea of how much income we have for this year.
johno

Return to Midas Owners Club News