Club digital picture frames

This section is to provide Midas Owners Club News.

Moderator: The Midas Forum Staff

Club digital picture frames

Postby Jin » Wed Dec 08, 2021 7:34 pm

Good evening.
I've ordered 2 of these digital photo frames on behalf of the club.
They can be powered via 5v USB adapter so the intention is to upload loads of photos and maybe some short video clips of out cars / projects/ builds and any relevant club shenanigans to be displayed at shows and gatherings as a constant streaming sideshow in order to promote the club and offer a more interesting and up to date showcase of what we do.
To that end I am requesting all and any photos you wish to share to be added to the digital screens.
If you have a particular build sequence or a set of photos that are related and tell a story then please include a short sentence or details and I will try to include this with the photos to give context.
Also any old photos from people's archives would also be great.

If you drop me a message to my email address jinmyster@live.co.uk you can send them to that, generally you can send up to 10 full resolution photos without the need to resize via email so this is probably best.
I've enough pictures of my own to probably fill 24 hours of solid viewing but we need diversity and something like this will in my opinion offer the club something more interesting and engaging.
I'm happy to coordinate and collate the images and short videos but if anyone has any further input or information I'm all ears.
Attachments
Screenshot_20211208-181557_eBay.jpg
Screenshot_20211208-181557_eBay.jpg (248.28 KiB) Viewed 3834 times
https://easywider.co.uk/ universal flexible wheel arch extensions
Jin

Return to Midas Owners Club News